1. Only Students and teachers allowed in building. Parents drop off or wait in the car please.
2. Cannot enter building until previous class leaves. Transitions are escorted by the teacher.
3. 10 or less in building at one time.
4. Temperatures taken for everyone entering building (contactless device).
5. Masks will be required for everyone, UNLESS you are medically unable to wear one.
6. Each student has his/her own chair to place their belongings. Lounges and lobbies are closed.
7. All activity will be touchless during dance class. Students must provide their own water bottles.
8. All touchpoints will be sanitized between classes and supplies are on hand when needed.
9. Cannot enter building until previous class leaves (wait in car). Transitions are escorted by teacher.
10. Bathrooms are available on an emergency basis and supervised by an adult to sanitize after use.
1. Arrive on time and be ready in the proper dance attire. No extra layers or accessories will be permitted. Only required dance shoes, face mask and a water bottle are needed to be in your child’s dance bag.
2. Please pull hair back and use the restroom before arrival.
3. Listen and follow the teacher’s directions.
4. Use your own chair to store your belongings during dance class.
5. At the end of class, gather your belongings and exit through the main doors to your car.
6. Respect each other and encourage one another with kind words!